BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life is hard. Life is short. Life is painful. Life is rich. Life is....Precious.

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/movie/25457970/review/30792742/precious


At first I wasn't sure if I really wanted to see this movie,I didn't want to sit in a theatre and cry for 2 hours straight over this girls life. I'm fifteen, Precious is sixteen, it's scary to think that while I'm here enjoying life there are girls out there suffering from things like this. Rolling Stones magazine gave a review on the movie Precious. A movie about a fat sixteen year old girl that gets impregnated by her father twice and is abused by her mother. I picked the review by Rolling Stones magazine on Precious because I feel that it gives the exact amount of information you need to have the want to get up off your but and go see the movie.
It doesn't give out too much information but at the same time doesn't give out to little, it mentions the important parts interesting parts.
My favorite genre of films are Thrillers, if I had to do a review on any thriller film it would be The Perfect Getaway.

0 comments: