BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Talon Letter Of Application

February 10, 2010

Mr. Allan Carter
Blackville School, NB

Re: APPLICATION FOR SPORTS

Dear Mr.Carter

I am interested in applying for the position of Sports in The Blackville Talon.

Through out my Middle and High School years I have participated in many organized sports, including volleyball, basketball and soccer. Also outside of school I play hockey. I have a strong interest for sports and I think that this position would suit me well.

I would very much enjoy being a part of The Blackville Talon and I am available at any time. If anything, my years in school have taught me responablitly, and you can rely on me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerly



Carly Hallihan
Renous, NB

0 comments: