BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Dear Diary ! :D

Dear Diary

Today was the most excitingest day of my life! It was like a Fairytale, I got to go to a BUNCH of cool places in my neighborhood. My momma packed me a lunchbox, full of all kind of awesome stuff, like scooby doo snacks, bear paw cookies and a fruit punch ! I thought it was going to be to long to walk, so I decided to take my brand new Dirt bike. Well actually its a normal bike, that just looks like a dirt bike, since my mommy says I'm not old enough to get a real one yet.

First I got to play hide and go seek with the raccoons in my front yard ! It was so awesome, I even won! The raccoon's always hid in the garbage can, so I found them every time. Except it smelt like my little brothers poopy diapers. I started to get hungry so I hauled out my Bear paw cookies, the raccoons starting going crazy! I jumped on my bike really quick and started peddling. That's when I realized the moving truck, so I made my way across the street to introduce myself.. When I got there, the mom told me to go around back and meet Cody. I was expecting to see a little boy, but when I got around there was only a little girl. She was so cute, she had cute little blonde curls and was wearing the prettiest dress, it was love at first sight. I asked her to come play in the tent with me and she said she would because her mom said that she needed to make new friends around here. Cody didn't have a bike yet tho, so I left my bike there and we walked. Weplayed in the tent for a while, but then we got bored and decided to go to the dog house and play with Sammy.When we got to the dog house, Sammy ( that's the dog's name) was no where to be found ! All of a sudden I heard Cody roaring at me to "DUCK, DUCK JOHNNY DUCK!" but when I looked around, I didn't even see any ducks ! That's when Sammy jumped off the roof of the dog house and onto my head, I started twirling around trying to get him off, but he was stuck. Sammy's not a big dog, but it's for sure a fat dog, but finally Cody got it off my face and we started to run. Unfortunately Sammy followed, he was running so fast the only way i could see out was jumping the fence, so we did it. I gotta say I kinda nervous, I never jumped a fence before and I didn't think I was tall enough to make it. Lucky for us, me and Cody both landed in the baby play pin, we almost squished my little brother though, he started crying real hard. My dad couldn't even stop him cause he was too busy mowing the grass. That's when i realized that my favorite smell in the whole world is freshly cut grass, it makes my nose tingle. It started getting late, and the big yellow circle in the sky was going away so I thought I would be a nice boy and walk Cody home, plus I needed to get my bike. We were almost there, when Cody went over on her ankle and couldn't walk anymore, so I saw a wheelbarrow and thought i would push her in that. It was a little dirty, and smelled like rotten eggs, but she couldn't walk, and I wasn't strong enough to carry her so she had to use it. Finally I told Cody goodnight, and biked home. It was such a fun day, and i can't wait to see what adventures me and Cody will have tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day !



Bye for now!

Johnny :)

0 comments: