BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moody Twilight Range in the Winter with Ursula ~ (5 out of 10)



*It is Twilight time

I am actually a big Twilight fan, I have read all the books in the series more than once, I watched and own both movies that are out so far. Most girls drool over Edward the sparkly vampire, but I'd take Jacob over sparkles any day. Jacob and Bella have more chemistry than Edward and Bella do, I find that Bella can be more of herself around Jacob. Edward just brings drama, and almost gets her killed several times, and Jacob is the one that's there for her when Edward takes off and leaves her with a broken heart.

What is your mood today?

My mood today is kind of indifferent because, first of all I thought school was going to be cancelled today since it snowed and freezing rained last night. I figured they would give us one last snow day since we didn't have many this year at all. Also I have a throat infection and was out of school for 2 days, so this is first day back which means I have some catching up to do. But on the bright side I got to see my friends.

The perfect mode of transportation. If you could have any car what kind of car would it be and explain why.

If I could have any car, it would defiantly be a Range Rover. My Range Rover would be black, with chrome rims for the summer and black rims for the fall and winter. It would also have chrome door handles and all the windows would be tinted super dark.

*Winter - love it or hate it?

I sort of have mixed feelings about winter. When it first starts to snow around Christmas time I'm always really excited. All through January I do the normal winter activities like slide, snowmobile and play hockey. But the end of winter is always a drag, when all the hockey games are over and the snow isn't as fun anymore around March I just want it to be over. For instance right now, I hate it because in a week it will be the beginning of April and spring already started yet its STILL snowing.

*Super hero

If I could be a super hero or villain I would be Ursula from The Little Mermaid. Ursula is a octopus that dead set on Triton the Mer-King. Ursula is a evil manipulative "sea witch." I think it would be cool to be Ursula because she has 8 legs, and it would be so simple to multitask with 8 legs ! Also I'd get to meet Ariel the little mermaid, even though I want to kill her. Ursula is so precious with her Eal sidekicks.


1 comments:

Kyla Dawn =) said...

Carly;;

I totally agree with you when you say that you would take Jacob over Edward anyday. I have also read the books more the once and own the movies. Good job on it!! :)

Kyla