BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time Capsule

If my community was to decide to store a time capsule, the first item I would put in it would be, something that reflects on the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. Perhaps maybe a pair of mittens or a DVD of the events. I think this is important because the Olympics were a really big event for Canada this year and its something that should be remembered for years upon years. The second item I would place in the time capsule would be a burnt CD, that way the people in the future could hear the kind of music people listened to in 2010. I would also put pictures of the community, so people could see the changes that happened threw the years. I would also put in a album of pictures I took myself because I love taking pictures. Also last but not least I would put in my 3 favorite books " The Last Song" & "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks and also "Eclipse" by Stephanie Meyer, the third book of the Twilight series.

Dear 2110

My name is Carly, I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I listen to a lot of music, and my favorite thing to do is play sports, my family consists of only four people. It is currently March 14, 2010. If you are reading this is obviously way in the future, so I thought I would tell you about some things that are happening around here recently.

Lately there has been a lot of earthquakes, none nearby really but they are defiantly effecting the people around here and everywhere in the world. Also we just hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics here in Canada. I'm proud to say it was a huge hit, and Canada came out of it with the most gold medals, we won gold medals for both men and women's hockey!

I hope you enjoyed the things I left in this time capsule, and learned more about the year 2010. Thanks for reading my letter :)

Sincerely
Carly ~

0 comments: