BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I now have my weapons categorized from A to Z: from "Axe" to... "Zee other axe."


The Trade Off

If I could trade off places with anyone from a fiction literature of film I would pick Buffy Summers from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer." I would pick Buffy Summers because she gets to save the world form being brutally massacred, she's a really great person and has a great group of friends that support everything she does.


Buffy Summers works hard day and night to keep the world safe from vampires, demons and the forces of darkness. She has some wicked fighting skills, she trains with Giles her watcher. Giles is basically Buffy's father figure, he supports everything she does and he always has her back. Buffy has killed more vampires and demons than I can count, sometimes she uses weapons like wooden stakes and spears however sometimes she uses just her bare hands.

Buffy is super pretty and funny. Through out every season you get to see more of Buffy's sense of humour.
Angel: This isn't some fairy tale. When I kiss you, you don't wake up from a deep sleep and live happily ever after.

Buffy: No. When you kiss me, I wanna die.

Buffy has 6 friends that she has a really strong connection with. Her sister Dawn Summer, her ex-demon friend Anya, Zander Harris, her watcher Giles, Spike her vampire/lover and witch friend Willow Rosenburg. Her friends are always there for backup when she has to many demons to take on at once.

From the killer punches to the stakes to the heart, Buffy is an amazing Vampire Slayer. Her friends are awesome and super supportive and she has a great sense of humour. I think it would be awesome to trade lives with her, mostly because I want to know how it feels to be a vampire slayer.